Beneath Your Skin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Term Papers Brings Out New Found History....

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Term Papers Brings Out New Found History.... Empty Term Papers Brings Out New Found History....

Post by Allie Carpenter Tue May 08, 2012 1:28 am

Allie was looking up things for her term paper. She has always had things about vampires and werewolf things like that and she never knew why. As she was looking through books of vampire history when she came across the carpenter name. That caughte her as she saw her great grandfather's name and she read it. She couldnt believe what she was reading but she continued finding out everything. She saw Cat's name under her parnets and she read the myth that her own cousin was a hybird. She shook her head and then looked over seeing her parents and couldnt believe what she read, Before she knew it she was on the road back towards her hometown the place she grew up and came to love as her own.

She sighed driving looking around as she pulled up to the house. Getting out of the car with the books in hand walking to the door and knocking
Allie Carpenter
Allie Carpenter
Admin

https://degrassi-tnc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Term Papers Brings Out New Found History.... Empty Re: Term Papers Brings Out New Found History....

Post by Cat Carpenter Tue May 08, 2012 1:36 am

Cat sighed as she listened to the issues being brought up. She was technically a queen and technically a mediator between the vampires and the werewolves. She glanced at her mate Tyler. She had got him first as a mate. She glanced to her right where her mate Ian sat. He was her second mate.

"Mistress are you listening?" Vlad asked looking at Cat. She was technically above his station.

"Sorry Vlad. What were you saying?" She asked quietly. She heard a knock on the door. "Alex please go answer that."

Alex nodded and left the office to go to the front door.
Cat Carpenter
Cat Carpenter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Term Papers Brings Out New Found History.... Empty Re: Term Papers Brings Out New Found History....

Post by Allie Carpenter Tue May 08, 2012 1:38 am

Ian and Tyler listened standing next to them

Allie waited knocking the door again "Cat open the door."
Allie Carpenter
Allie Carpenter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat Carpenter Tue May 08, 2012 1:43 am

"Okay so basically you want my permission to take a female as a mate even though you don't feel the pull?" Cat asked.

Vlad nodded.

Alex opened the door and looked down at the blonde woman in front of him. "Hello can I help you?"
Cat Carpenter
Cat Carpenter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Carpenter Tue May 08, 2012 1:45 am

Ian looked at Tyler

Allie looked at him "Where's Cat?" She asked
Allie Carpenter
Allie Carpenter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat Carpenter Tue May 08, 2012 1:47 am

Cat groaned. "Vlad I'm mated. I know how that pull feels why would you ask me to do this?"

"Because your mate won't allow it and your the only one that can over rule his judgement."

Alex looked at her. "She's in her office." He felt something familiar about her scent.
Cat Carpenter
Cat Carpenter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Carpenter Tue May 08, 2012 1:49 am

Tyler looked over

Allie walked in and busted in on their meeting
Allie Carpenter
Allie Carpenter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat Carpenter Tue May 08, 2012 1:53 am

Cat turned her head sharply and looked at Allie. "Holy shit Allie why didn't you let me know you were here?"

Alex followed behind her. "I'm sorry Mi..."

Cat shot him a glare that screamed shut up.

Vlad raised a brow.
Cat Carpenter
Cat Carpenter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Carpenter Tue May 08, 2012 1:55 am

"Please tell me my father isnt a vampire? Tell what I have been reading about our family isnt true." she said looking at her

Tyler and Ian walked and looked at them

"Cat we'll just wait outside." Ian said as they walked out
Allie Carpenter
Allie Carpenter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat Carpenter Tue May 08, 2012 1:56 am

"Cowards." She hissed low enough for them to hear.

Alex chuckled and walked out with Vlad.

Cat rubbed her face. "Our family history is true Allie." She whispered. "I told them we should have told you."

Vlad looked at Ian and Tyler. "So a human?"
Cat Carpenter
Cat Carpenter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Carpenter Tue May 08, 2012 2:01 am

"They? Who is they? How could you keep this from me?"

Tyler looked at him "She's the last human on the Carpenter's blood line and we have been trying to keep it that way for a long time."
Allie Carpenter
Allie Carpenter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat Carpenter Tue May 08, 2012 2:03 am

"Our family." Cat said. "I didn't want to keep this shit from you."

"Why?" Alex asked.
Cat Carpenter
Cat Carpenter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Carpenter Tue May 08, 2012 2:09 am

"Cat I have dreams about this crap. I cant control what I see. They happen when I'm awake or asleep. Do you remember the time I told you that you were going to fall off your bike when we were kids and it happened. That is because I saw it happen Cat. Vampires and Werewolfs are all I think about and its because of my blood line. What was my mother? Did she die giving birth to me?"

Tyler looked at Ian

"Its because she is the rare one. There are things about her that no one knows besides us and Cat. Her family wanted to keep her away from this life as much as possible but now that she knows we are going to have to keep her safe. Her father had many enemies and they thought they killed everyone in his bloodline, but they didnt and that is why she have been keeping her identity sercet."
Allie Carpenter
Allie Carpenter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat Carpenter Tue May 08, 2012 2:14 am

Cat nodded. "Yes your mother died at birth." Cat sat down and sighed. "Your dad was human before he got turned into a vampire. Your mother was a Seer with the gift of sight. Premonitions. She was called the Dream Keeper. All her premonitions came like yours."

Vlad looked towards the house. "Well this is going to be interesting."
Cat Carpenter
Cat Carpenter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Carpenter Tue May 08, 2012 2:16 am

"Why did my own father lie to me? Why would he keep things like this from me?" She said sitting down

Ian gave him a look "Dont think about Vlad."

"She is off limits."
Allie Carpenter
Allie Carpenter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat Carpenter Tue May 08, 2012 2:20 am

Cat looked at her. "Because of his enemies. He has many powerful enemies and you are the last of his blood line. Hell your the only relative I've got left. Only reason I'm alive is because of who I'm mated to."

Alex sighed. "Vlad come on you know the Mistress won't let you play with her human cousin."
Cat Carpenter
Cat Carpenter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Carpenter Tue May 08, 2012 2:22 am

"Cat his enemies who ever they are I see them. They know something isnt right and they are coming. For what I dont know." she said "Wait mated with?"

Ian looked over at Tyler "Maybe we should go check."

"Give them a few more minutes."
Allie Carpenter
Allie Carpenter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat Carpenter Tue May 08, 2012 2:24 am

"It's the vampires and werewolves way of finding a wife or husband. I am mated to Tyler Delay he's the king of the vampires." Cat said. She left out being mated to Ian at the moment.

Alex and Vlad were talking. They were still wary of each other but they didn't attack because of them being on Neutral land.
Cat Carpenter
Cat Carpenter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Carpenter Tue May 08, 2012 2:26 am

She nodded "So now that I know what do I do now?" she asked

Tyler and Ian kept a close eye on them
Allie Carpenter
Allie Carpenter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat Carpenter Tue May 08, 2012 2:28 am

"You move here or you can stay in your dorms and I assign you body guards." Cat said looking at her.

Cat Carpenter
Cat Carpenter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Carpenter Tue May 08, 2012 2:29 am

"Cat Im not going back to school." she said
Allie Carpenter
Allie Carpenter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat Carpenter Tue May 08, 2012 2:30 am

"Your going to drop out?" Cat asked softly. She didn't want her giving up her life.

Alex went inside to the kitchen. He was hungry. His mind wandered to the human female and what Ian had revealed to him.
Cat Carpenter
Cat Carpenter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Carpenter Tue May 08, 2012 2:33 am

"Not drop. I can take online classes to finish school. Im not going back to in the room classes because everyone looks at me differently because I freak out because of my visions."

Ian walked into the kitchen
Allie Carpenter
Allie Carpenter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat Carpenter Tue May 08, 2012 2:35 am

Cat nodded in understanding. "Okay. I'll set you up in a wing of the house." She went over and hugged Allie. "I'm sorry."

Alex looked at him. "Want some food?'
Cat Carpenter
Cat Carpenter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Carpenter Tue May 08, 2012 2:39 am

Allie hugged her back and nodded

He shook his head
Allie Carpenter
Allie Carpenter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum